Why choose Code One?
- We are an established company with over 10 years of successful operations.
- Started in 2009 with a single Instructor and in 10 years, we have added 75 affiliate Instructors, 8 Staff Instructors, a full-time Training Coordinator & a part-time admin assistant.
- CodeOne CPR was founded in 2009 to meet the CPR Training needs of our rapidly growing community. In our first 10 years of business, we have grown from a single location with one instructor to a full-fledged Training Operation with 14 staff instructors, 75 affiliate instructors, Full Time office staff, 2 new locations, and a community AED program.
- We are an American Heart Association Training Center, American Red Cross Licensed Training Provider & American Health & Safety Training Center.
- This means that whatever the requirements of your training, we have a solution that fits!
- Our Instructors are Paramedics, Firefighters, EMTs & Nurses.
- A prerequisite for all of our Staff Instructors is being active in Emergency Services. We have found this to be one of the MANY advantages we provide: We have found this Real World Application of the Skills being taught to be one of the MANY advantages we provide.
- Our clients save lives!
- We’ve had the honor of receiving multiple ‘Save’ stories from our clients. Making our mission “saving more lives” a reality.